1. Cook & Corks Activities: the bought of Cook & Corks activities ensure to our clients what is indicated on the online page of each activity. Any extra is not included and it will be the client’s responsibility.
2. Booking: the bookings will only be valid if done 24 hours before the activity. Bookings can be made by email through firstname.lastname@example.org, by using the booking form in the website www.cookandcorks.com or by phone through the numbers (+351) 916 047 883 or (+351) 912 651 030. Bookings will be confirmed by Cook & Corks taking into account its availability.
3. Minimum number of participants: the minimum number of participants in the activities is indicated on the online page of each activity on www.cookinglisbon.com. Activities can take place with a lower number of participants since the minimum number of participants is paid.
4. Specials: Cook & Corks does not accept bookings for meals on days and hours of their activities. If someone with origin from a booking, want to join just to see, the price is the same of the activity. We have a limit of seats for every class.
5. Private Classes and Private Groups: Cook & Corks can apply to a reservation fee (private groups for dinners, bachelorette parties, birthday parties) or total amount (private classes) paid till 1 week before the activity.
6. Groups Dimension & Methodology
a) For groups till 35 people, we will make a 3 course menu, seated at the tables
b) Groups with major than 36 people, Cook & Corks organizes with a 8 course finger food menu, not seated.
7. Age: Children till 17 years old (included) must be accompanied by one adult participating also on Cook & Corks activities. Will not be served alcohol. Cook & Corks will provide water and/or juices in such cases. Free for children up to 4 years old. 50% off for children between 5 and 10 years old with a minimum 2 adults.
8. Payment: Payment is made in Euros.
9. Cancellations: must be notified by e-mail to the address email@example.com . All conditions of cancellations are related to the total amount of the booking (nr of persons * price ). :
a) Less than 7 days prior to the date of the event or no-shows, non-refundable ;
b) Between 8 and 15 days prior to the date of the event, 50% refundable ;
c) More than 16 days prior to the event, fully refundable
10. Changes to the activities: in the case Cook and Corks needs to make changes to a confirmed booking for reasons unrelated to him or of major force, those changes will be immediately communicate to the client. In case of a change to a confirmed booking, the client can choose a new date, if that is convenient, or cancel the reservation. Cancellation of confirmed bookings under these conditions does not give place to penalty.
11. Liability: The liability regime complies with the general principles of law. Luggage is the responsibility of the client, who must ensure their safety.
12. Data protection: the client’s personal information will be used for the purpose of the booking of the activity. Cook and Corks shall only use client’s personal data for commercial communications when authorized by the client in accordance with current legislation on personal data.
13. GDPR , Europe Customers and Employee´s
a) Cook & Corks uses a booking form for the booking of all activities. We request name, surname, phone contact, email, country, health restrictions or religious restrictions for the booking process. In each booking we ask also number of persons, day, month of the culinary activity selected by you.
b) Payments process we use Paypal, which as the option to make the requested payments online using a Paypal account, Visa or Mastercard.
c) Cook & Corks doesn´t have any control of data related to the information you provide to Paypal, Visa or MasterCard or entities / relations these companies have.
d) We dont save any information in databases. Your data is used for the booking process and to send the recipes after the class.
3) Cook & Corks doesn’t require information of employee´s online thru any form.
14. Closing days : Cook & Corks closes on the following days: December (days : 24, 25, 31), January (Day: 1).
15. Cook & Corks is powered by Cooking Lisbon.